Tattoos have been around even longer then the dream catcher has. Many tattoos were tribal tattoos and what area you lived it over 4000 years ago, that is why many people still have tribal tattoos and area code tattoos. Now days with the modern tattoo gun you can have any part of your body tattooed including your eyeball and inner lip.
Dream catchers symbolise many different things, chasing your dreams, continuing to dream. For each dream catcher tattoo people have there is always a deep meaning to them. A number of celebrities have gotten dream catcher tattoos, probably the most famous of these is Miley Cyrus.
Miley cyrus dreamcatcher tattoo
Miley Cyrus dream catcher tattoo
Miley Cyrus with a dream catcher necklace
It is not just the tattoos she loves, she is in love with the idea of what a dream catcher represents. This paved the way for many girls and boys to get dream catcher tattoos as a symbol of never giving up on your dreams.
10 beautiful dream catcher tattoos
1. Dream catcher arm tattoo
2. Dream catcher tattoo at the back of a girls neck.
3. Pretty pink colour dream catcher tattoo
4. Black dream catcher tattoo with blue feathers.
5. Small dream catcher tattoo behind the ear
6. Dream catcher tattoo on the side of her body
7. Small dream catcher tattoo on back
8. Small dream catcher tattoo on wrist.
9. Big dream catcher tattoo on thigh.
10. Detailed dream catcher on wrist.
Dream catchers are the perfect tattoo as they have so many deep meanings that can be tailor made to suit any person. They look great on any part of your body and any size big or small.