Instead of buying your own dream catcher which can cost anywhere from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars if you get a custom made one. However there is nothing better than making your own dream catcher.
So what do you need to make your very own homemade dreamcatcher?
1. A plastic or metal bendable ring which will be the base for your dream catcher
2. Your will also need string to wrap around the base and to hang the feathers from
3. You will have to have ribbon to hang the feathers from. This works well when you use many different colours
4. Feathers will be used to decorate your dream catcher, using colourful ones or one colour will be fine.
5. Beads will be used around the centre of your dreamcatcher along where the string is spun inside the ring.
These are the basic 5 items needed to make your very own dream catcher, as you practice more you may find your own unique styles and methods to add to this basic model for making a dream catcher.
If you need a step by step method to making a dream catcher click here.